Embrace the benefits of the hybrid work model — and overcome its challenges.
Your organization has gone hybrid and your offices are open, but there’s still some important work to be done.
The new world of hybrid working can be difficult on employees — especially when it comes to collaborating with colleagues, connecting to the company culture, and coordinating their schedules to plan out the workweek.
In this conversation, we share 5 tips for keeping your hybrid workers connected, engaged, and motivated — no matter where they’re working.
We cover these topics:
- Secrets of agile workspace and desk hoteling
- Making it easier for employees to collaborate (without the inconvenience of slow tools and scheduling conflicts)
- Prioritizing the well-being of your employees
- Lightening up the cognitive load
- Help people use the workplace how they want (and find the people and spaces they’re looking for)