- Provide product support to sales team on sales engagements and customers
- Interact directly/work with R&D and R&D Engineering team to communicate customers’ product requirements to lead/manage requirements
- Launch full cycle of service for website visitors
- Participate in end-to-end product life cycles (feature strategy, roadmap development, design, wireframes, spec writing, execution, analysis, testing, optimization)
- Design/manage cloud based service products
- Ensure delivery of custom demonstration
- Assist implementation of timeframe estimates
- Participate in software engineering sprint meetings
- Oversee quality/functionality available to sales in product development and demonstrations as required by customers
- Meet with sales team to identify customers’ requirements and special demonstrations to showcase features within products
- Work with R&D Software Developer Engineers and QA to relay customer requirements and special product features
- Assist in determining feasibility and timeline to implement into products
- Relay to sales timeline, scheduled releases
- Coordinate special demonstrations
- Deliver new features and custom demonstrations
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to qualify custom and new features needs/requirements
- Scope out work for each custom/new features and customer requirements with defined timeline
- Act as resource for sales, marketing and customer success needs
- Participate in technical product calls for by Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Source information from R&D Engineering Development team, and deliver information to sales and prospective clients
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Industrial Engineering plus 2 years experience.
- Experience to include launching full cycle of service for website visitors; participating in end-to-end product life cycle (feature strategy, roadmap development, design, wireframes, spec writing, execution, analysis, testing, optimization); and designing/managing cloud based service products.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.