MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
We're hiring a Product Manager for our SpaceIQ Application, an award-winning web, desktop, and mobile app that delivers an unparalleled experience for the workplace team and all real estate roles.
In this role, you'll drive a roadmap and product strategy for increasing customer adoption of the SpaceIQ Application. We're looking for individuals who can think through end-to-end customer and user journeys. You will own devising and executing a plan with success metrics for driving customer adoption.
The position requires cross-collaboration across many departments and skillsets, including Core Product Management, Growth Marketing, Analytics, and User Experience and Design.
As a Product Manager with SpaceIQ, you'll develop a deep understanding and empathy for users. You will define the priority of work and communicate the value and purpose to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Drive an adoption strategy and plan for the SpaceIQ Application
- Learn and deeply understand customer journey from both administrator and end user perspectives.
- Help define and report on product success metrics around SpaceIQ Application adoption
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS/BA in business, marketing, engineering, and equivalent work experience in a technology setting
- 2+ years of product management for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience creating mockups and wireframes
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment
- Empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- B2B software experience
- Experience at a high-growth start-up
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch + snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits