Sr. Customer Success Manager
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
A Senior Customer Success Manager at SpaceIQ helps maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base. A Sr. CSM is ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in his/her portfolio are constantly realizing the value of their account, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy. It’s a great opportunity for a SaaS Customer Success or Account Manager with 3+ years of experience to help build out and grow with a dynamic start-up. The Sr. CSM is a member of the CS organization and reports directly to the Director of Customer Success.
- Lead all post-sales activities for SpaceIQ’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Act as the voice of the customer within SpaceIQ. As the owner of the customer relationship, the Sr. CSM is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science to ensure consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing successful customers
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Conduct Quarterly Success Reviews and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Partner closely with Professional Services to transition accounts from implementation stage to Customer Success without friction
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support/Service or customer facing roles
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch + snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.