Sales Operations Analyst
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
SpaceIQ is looking for an analytical, organized professional to join our Sales Operations team in Salt Lake City, UT. This position will play an important role as SpaceIQ continues to grow.
- Use various data platforms to compile reporting and analytics primarily around revenue and the sales process
- Work independently and with legal counsel to review legal contracts, negotiate terms, and address redlines
- Create process improvements and identify areas for further efficiencies
- Analyze large sets of data and independently create projects based off reporting
- Assist the sales team with RFPs and various forms
- Ensure Salesforce is accurate and complete
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a sales support or analytical role
- Experience working with legal contracts, RFPs, and InfoSec questionnaires
- Salesforce reporting and account management experience
- The ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work with other departments, and think through the process on how changes will affect others
- The professional email writing and speaking skills necessary to communicate clearly and accurately to internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency.
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect.
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way.
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch + snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.