Sales Operations Specialist
We're looking for a part-time Sales Operations specialist who will be responsible for executing the Sales Operations function at SpaceIQ.
This role is key to SpaceIQ's success as we scale our business in 2018. This individual will focus on managing most functions essential to our sales team including reporting and analytics, goal setting/tracking, sales process optimization, and program implementation.
The ideal candidate has worked with fast paced, rapidly growing VC backed organizations and possesses experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. A thorough understanding of the B2B selling processes and experience with corresponding sales metrics are strongly preferred. You are able to identify process improvements in all aspects of sales operations.
What You'll Do
- Managing all Sales Operations functions and reporting (SFDC, pipeline, forecasting, projections) and assist sales team in maximizing revenue growth
- Own and manage systems and tools related to our sales processes with SFDC as our central hub. You will be responsible for evaluation, and recommendation of new tools
- Develop key performance metrics and establish effective analysis of salesforce trends to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and drive outsized performance.
- Assisting in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to pipeline, projections, and sales plan
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and can work independently and within team
- Success Driven – Thrive helping company succeed vs. punching clock
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Sales/Business Operations or Business Planning (ideally at a high growth B2B tech company).
- Expertise in all things Salesforce.com
- A track record of success in leading cross functional programs and managing projects
- Significant experience and comfort with financial and quantitative models including experience building models with SQL or Salesforce dashboards/reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Nice to have
- Direct experience within a high growth sales organization
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Management consulting or Investment banking analyst background
Hours and location
- Estimated at 25 - 40 hours per month
- Majority of work completed from home (Potentially come into Murray office once a month)
- Available for sales team video calls twice per week (times adjusted to meet your schedule)
- Compensation: Negotiated hourly rate or monthly retainer/fee
About SpaceIQ - www.spaceiq.com
SpaceIQ is a technology company founded by seasoned business and technology leaders to transform every workplace from a cost center into a competitive advantage.
SpaceIQ helps organizations across the globe reimagine their workplace™. Our workplace management platform is a suite of powerful and easy-to-use workplace optimization features such as space planning, move management, real estate forecasting, workplace analytics and more, helping companies of any size to increase engagement, fuel productivity and reduce costs through operational efficiency and centralized visibility. SpaceIQ is Venture Capital backed with headquartered in Mountain View, California and with an office in Murray, Utah.