Sales Development Rep.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
SpaceIQ is looking for a seasoned Sale Development Representative in our Salt Lake City, UT office to come and help us disrupt and innovate the Workplace Management Software industry. Be a part of the revolution!
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with Facility Management Technology
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SpaceIQ, industry trends, and competition
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com or Hubspot Sales software experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch + snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.