SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Sales Coordinators are important members of our professional sales team. By supporting our Sales Managers and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, our Sales Coordinators contribute to achieving sales targets. Sales Coordinators play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales force. Sales Coordinators require excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Build Purchase and Finance agreements, and process orders when purchase orders are received
- Once purchase agreements are executed, check CRM to ensure that data has been accurately entered and that all pertinent parties such as sales, customer success and finance have the information they need to onboard the customer and bill correctly
- Perform tasks associated with document preparation, business communication writing, presentation development and production of communications supporting the sales process
- Coordinate with partners and referral sources to provide them with necessary marketing support
- Assist in managing sales promotions
- Email sales information and videos
- Assist in projects as assigned from time to time
- Learn and understand the SpaceIQ technology in order to answer questions for customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong editing and writing skills
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities while working efficiently to maintain individual, team and business goals
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Be able to complete assigned tasks within defined deadlines
- Be a self-starter (take initiative to learn tasks, solve problems and take on new assignments)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with other departments, and think through the process on how changes will affect others
- Have strong computer skills (web based applications, current Microsoft office, Google doc’s, database navigation, efficient typing ability)
- Detail oriented
- Superb problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Minimal travel
- Fluent English
- Familiar with Salesforce, dropbox and hellosign
- Quick learner
- Be a positive addition to our work culture
- Team player
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency.
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect.
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way.
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch + snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.