SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to join our growing team! This position will start as soon as possible. This person will be working closely with our Senior Enterprise Implementation Manager to ensure we are providing the best service to our customers during the implementation process.
The Implementation Specialist will assist specifically in the implementation of our platform for new commercial accounts and provide technical support for required integrations. Successful candidates are effective communicators who excel at verbal and written communications, are organized individuals who can successfully prioritize multiple tasks and are adept at managing multiple projects.
POSITION DETAILS:Client Implementation
- Assist in the implementation process for new customers within the SpaceIQ system ensuring all customer data is imported correctly
- Establish SOW and Project Governance
- Scope ALL requirements to ensure platform is configured, as expected
- Apply SpaceIQ implementation best practices to provide a smooth onboarding experience to ALL customers
- Engage additional technical resources to help deliver "non-standard" solutions
- Assist with process improvement efforts to help shape the department and customer experience
- Lead handoff sessions to ensure a seamless transition between different cycles
- Where needed:
- Utilize SpaceIQ's editing tools to set up and populate new customer accounts
- Utilize AutoCAD to edit and update floor plans as needed
- Become an expert on SpaceIQ's innovative space management platform
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via online chat
- Troubleshoot customer issues and escalate as appropriate
- Additional duties:
- Review product releases and highlight/summarize key updates for customers upon request
- Assist with collaborative testing efforts and company-wide projects
- Provide insight into common customer inquiries to assist with software upgrades and product development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience leading/overseeing technical integrations (i.e. SFTP, SSO, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, Gliffy and other project tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in client services, facility management, corporate real estate and/or a start-up environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Smartsheet and AutoCAD is appreciated, but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Strong communication, time management and prioritization skills required
- The ideal candidate is forward thinking and passionate
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency.
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect.
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way.
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.