MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA / SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SpaceIQ Engineering is a high-performance culture marked by boldness and appetite for productivity. We're looking for Frontend Engineer who thrives on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiple scalable, reliable and secure platforms into several products. We are looking for someone who adheres self-learning and seek new solutions.
SCOPE OF WORK:
In this role, you will act as a member of the Engineering Frontend team.
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues (product manager, designer, backend/mobile engineers) to ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other web engineers within the company
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years industry experience
- Understand browsers and DOM and can solve cross-browser compatibility issues, optimize client-side performance, and build responsive designs
- Web/Visual Design, UI/UX, and other relevant HCI experience
- Used modern web development tooling to build sites: CSS preprocessors, bundlers, testing frameworks
- Experience with modern web tools (npm/Yarn, Babel, Browserify/Webpack/Rollup, etc.)
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- Great teammate, participating in design and code reviews, pairing, and mentoring as needed to make the team better
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Weekly lunch and snacks/beverages
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.