Data Entry Contractor
REMOTE (Salt Lake City, UT Preferred)
CONTRACT (10-20 hours/week)
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
- Insert customer and account data in Salesforce, Excel, and various systems
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for entry
- Review data for errors and correct incompatibilities
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete datasets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency.
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect.
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way.
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.