SALT LAKE CITY, UT
SpaceIQ is leading the digital transformation of the workplace with our cloud-based platform that turns facilities from cost centers into strategic business assets. SpaceIQ brings management tools and insights to help companies execute data-driven real estate decisions, increase operational excellence, and enhance employee experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
We are looking for an experienced Configuration Specialist to join our growing team! This position will start as soon as possible. This person will be working closely with our Implementation Managers to ensure we are providing the best service to our customers during the implementation process.
The Configuration Specialist will specifically assist with accurately processing data and documentation submitted by our clients, as part of the account build. Successful candidates are effective communicators who excel at verbal and written communications, are organized individuals who can successfully prioritize multiple tasks. As a new team member, you will be responsible for taking ownership of project tasks escalated to you to ensure deliverables are produced in accordance with the project schedule.
POSITION DETAILS:Client Implementation
- Work closely with Project Managers to process data and documentation submitted by client (i.e. floor plans, employee HR info, etc.)
- Remediate (clean up) floor plans for import into SpaceIQ database using AutoCAD
- Configure platform by capturing all available info from maps provided (i.e. label plan with identified space types)
- Utilize AutoCAD to edit and update floor plans as needed
- Apply SpaceIQ configuration best practices to provide a smooth onboarding experience to ALL customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, Gliffy and other project tools
- Become an expert in the configuration process and training new hires on existing best practices and processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in client services, facility management, corporate real estate and/or a start-up environment is a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Strong communication, time management and prioritization skills required
- The ideal candidate is forward thinking and passionate
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Tenacious. SpaceIQ didn’t grow overnight, we did it by working hard, and going about with a high level of integrity and transparency.
- Resourceful. As a start up, we don’t have a ton of resources, but what we do have are great employees. We value employees who can take initiative and can be creative with solving problems.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Please have it, and treat everyone with it, whether it be your colleagues, your supervisors/employees, our prospects, our partners or our customers. Everyone at every level deserves respect.
- Communicate. No one can read minds, please share your opinions and feedback in a respectful way.
- Teamwork. We win as a team, and we work as a team. If your colleague needs help, do what you can to contribute.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strive to be a place where every SpaceIQ employee feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.